Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week 4 Mac - Publishing/Leadership Project, Part 2 of 2. My thoughts on publishing.


Promethean boards are interactive boards that becoming very popular within the schools. Promethean World is an organization that not only manufactures these boards, but has created an online world for lesson plans, tips for using the board and even flipchart templates for use in the classroom.

This past summer I attended a weeklong conference/workshop for educators. The conference taught the attendees how to use the board effectively. I would love to be a presenter at a conference such as the Promethean World. When using a Promethean Board teachers create or use what is called a flipchart. A flipchart is how the lesson is presented. Because I have created several flipcharts for use in the classroom I have become pretty well verse in how to create them and how to use the actual board effectively within our curriculum. This is something I wouldn't mind presenting to teacher beyond my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment