Saturday, September 4, 2010

Week 1 MAC - Comments for Dana Kohls


"I don't worry about the credits and the pay freeze and the multiple hats I have to wear in a small district. I'm in the moment, enjoying my students, teaching and doing so joyfully. "


Dana,

Your commentary on the book Art of Possibility struck a cord with me. I fee the exact way you do. I too truly enjoy what I do. Despite the constant changes within my school and the constant threat of cut backs I often find myself doing what I do with a lot of joy. Truly seeing the faces of the teachers when they use a tech idea I have trained them on or when I help the students with their projects is completely priceless. You are correct in saying that you could be doing something that garners more appreciate. We all can, but will we be happy?

Nice job on your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment